Due to the size of an office, hotel, healthcare, multi-family or educational facility it’s not uncommon for some moisture intrusion issues to go undetected. When water damage occurs that’s not properly mitigated the conditions for mold growth could be present. Once microbial growth begins structural damage occurs and occupant complaints such as headaches and/or respiratory concerns are not far behind.
Our teams of technicians are trained to: work in occupied environments while avoiding cross-contamination of unaffected areas and to communicate appropriately with all parties. EPIC Response will conduct the following steps:
- Develop a scope of work and identify of critical containment barriers
- Perform mold remediation and asbestos abatement
- Clean contents and decontaminate HVAC systems
- Dehumidify remaining building materials
- Complete the reconstruction
Our technicians are experienced in performing reconstruction services in the contained work area. The benefit is a seamless transition between mold remediation and construction, which decreases the downtime/business interruption and the potential of contamination with construction dust.