EPIC Response is with you Before, During and After disaster strikes. Planning for an emergency before it happens can mean the difference between an easy recovery or total devastation. The key to maintaining continuity is planned quick response. The Immediate Response program gives you that edge.
- One-on-one site inspection with you and your staff
- Learning and understanding your priorities before there is an emergency
- Customizing a web-based disaster plan based on your specific needs
- Training your staff on how to respond when a disaster occurs
- Responding immediately
- Stabilize the area and develop a plan of action
- Ensuring that your concerns are being addressed and your needs are being met
- Entering notes, photos, and documents in the Immediate Response Portal so you can monitor progress
- Meet with applicable parties to discuss the response
- Adjust plans accordingly
- Schedule additional training
Our experienced team will meet with you and your staff to familiarize ourselves with your facilities, plan for a disaster, and discuss your priorities. Developing a complete pre-incident plan can dramatically decrease response time, recovery time and cost. This complimentary service allows us to become familiar with you, your staff and your property to create a lasting partnership.
Case study on the benefits of disaster planning.